Select one of our subscription plans receive free auto-delivery and up to 40% off all products.
Post-Sweat Clearing Mask
Hydrating Facial Cleanser
Nourishing Dry Oil
I Am Love
Night solution for active skin
מאת Jude Jacob Kayton אוגוסט 15, 2019
You can get rid of sweat blisters and prevent them from occurring in the first place by cleaning your face and neck before and immediately after your workout. You can also drink a lot of water during your workout, which adds minerals, proteins, and acids to allow sweat to maintain the skin’s pH balance. Keeping hydrated also helps to cool skin, preventing future sweat blisters.
If a person experiences blisters after working out, they may have to stop working out for some time until the blisters are healed. It is common for people to experience blisters during hot summers. The condition is never serious but can be uncomfortable due to itching and stinging. For individuals who are sensitive about their appearance, sweat blisters can be a cause for concern.
1. Bathe before and after your workout, you can prevent sweat blisters from occurring by cleaning your face and neck before and immediately after your workout. You can also shower and cleanse after your workout, in order to prevent any impurities from being reabsorbed into the skin. When cleansing, it is always important to focus on areas of your body where sweating is most intense. You can use a natural bristle brush to exfoliate the dead skin and allow the pores to breathe.
2. Hydrate when you work out, Drink plenty of water during your workout because it will not only prevent sweat blisters but also add minerals, proteins, and acids to allow sweat and maintain the skin’s pH balance.
3. Apply a sunscreen with a minimum of SPF30 It is essential to apply sunscreen before working out outdoors. We recommend choosing an SPF that has broad-spectrum protection to protect against sunburn, sweat blisters but also long term skin damage. FRÉ’s PROTECT ME is a defense facial moisturizer with SPF 30. It not only offers you protection against harmful UV rays and sunburn but also hydrates the skin.
4. Wear moisture-wicking clothing You can go further and protect your skin by wearing moisture-wicking clothing when working out, to help wick moisture away from the skin and reduce any chaffing, sweat blistering or discomfort from occurring.
5. Start a consistent skincare routine If you take your workout seriously and want to maintain blister and blemish-free skin, it’s a great idea to have a consistent skincare routine that includes an SPF moisturizer, hydrating cleanser, and soothing serum.
The 123FRÉ skincare set is ideal for preventing sweat blisters and is also very effective in preventing premature aging and additional skin damage you may experience when sweating indoors or out.
Sweating is evidence of a good workout. Sweating is a healthy and necessary process that is globally good to the skin. However, sweat can result in rashes which first occur as sweat blisters. They commonly occur on the face, forehead and on the neck and often sting.
The second type of sweat blister is usually a non-allergic hive reaction resulting from the skin getting too hot.
Solution: You can stop your skin getting too hot by making sure you get enough fluids during a workout. You can also pour cool water on yourself to cool your skin down if it’s particularly hot. It’s also advisable to stay out of the sun during the hottest hours (11am-3pm).
תגובות צריכות לעבור אישור לפני פרסומן